Improving Overall Customer Experience: Better Browsing Plus a New Internal ERP
We Listen To You
At StoneBridge, we constantly work on improvements to offer you maximum efficiency. Our team has recently answered some FAQs and announced that our website is going through major revamps to elevate your online browsing and buying experience. We are excited for you to enjoy the changes we have implemented based on your requests and needs!
Prioritizing Customer Goals
Although we can’t say we have every single type of gemstone, crystal, rock, and mineral in store, StoneBridge takes pride in our extensive range of selections. We have about 15,000 sq. ft. of products, and the primary focus of our site development is to help you navigate through over 10,000 varieties and find what you are looking for a lot easier!
What’s New? (Recap of Key Features)
- Lightning-fast and mobile friendly website
- Advanced filters for better browsing
- Better search engine
- Save payment method (secure for our returning customers)
- USD and CAD payment methods
- Point-of-sale: Faster checkout in physical store
- Better stock control (less “out of stock” items)
- More accurate ETA on shipments
- Better customer service and communication
Advanced Internal ERP, What Does This Mean For You?
Besides our new website launch, Stonebridge Imports is also implementing our Odoo eCommerce Enterprise Resource Planning software. This multi-site, multi-currency, and multi-location system will streamline our end-to-end operations and empower us to expand scalability, communicate better with you, and give you the BEST customer experience! This simply means that our website is now part of an entire system that will allow us to better assist you, whether you are from Canada or the US. As we are working on these improvements, it is important to note that:
1. Some features you are used to may not be present at the very beginning. It is a work-in-progress and we ask for your patience. 2. Customer order history will now be kept on file. If you need past invoices, you’ll have to ask us for it–meaning you’ll no longer have access to your account on the old system. 3. Because of the preceding items, you’ll have to create a new password for the new system/website.
Talk to us!
We understand that the launching of these new systems entails adjustments from you, too. We’re happy to go through all your questions and assist you with your concerns. Feel free to contact us and we’ll respond to you the soonest we can!
New website announcement and FAQ! 2020
The New Website Rocks
We are delighted to launch our new website which we hope will provide a better experience to both new visitors and existing clients.Despite growing in size substantially, our aim was to make the website’s products easier for purchasing, which we feel we have achieved.The website includes a number of new features including 1000’s of new [...]
Boxing Week Sale 2020
Stonebridge Imports is excited to share the savings with you!
New website launch announcement
Changes for the better!Stonebridge Imports is proud to launch our newly redesigned website, www.StonebridgeImports.com. We continue to implement new designs that streamline menus, simplify navigation, build a responsive layout for all platforms and provide more resources and information on our products and services.The primary objectives of our site development effort were focused on providing easier [...]