- Thank you to all who participated in our 2023 Off-The-Truck Sale! We'll see you again next year.
- While the contents of this blog may not be as relevant, we're still keeping it active to give more info about the Tucson Gem Show. The following is from March 4, 2022:
There's no time like the present to do your rock shopping, as we've brought home the finest products from all around the world for this year's Off-the-Truck Sale. And it's bigger than ever!
From March 16th to 26th (12 PM to 5 PM) get a chance to discover new and breathtaking specimens straight from the Tucson Gem, Mineral & Fossil Show, the world's largest gem show! This sale is in-store only, and exclusively for wholesale account holders!
About the Tucson Gem Show
Dubbed as the largest and most prestigious gem and mineral show in the world since 1970, the Tucson Gem, Mineral & Fossil Show is an annual celebration of all things related to gemstones, minerals, fossils, and jewellery.
It falls within the late January to middle of February where suppliers, buyers, collectors, and enthusiasts from across the globe gather in Tucson, Arizona to explore, purchase, and learn more about these treasures.
For this year's show, Stonebridge Imports was represented by general manager Arthur Rocha. Besides examining the awesome displays, Arthur had the opportunity to network with international suppliers and consolidate supplies from other countries.
His attendance in the event also carved Stonebridge Imports' name on the international gem trade scene as a trusted leader and wholesaler in the industry.
What's In Store for You
Browse our newly updated collection to see what we brought home! (Fresh from Brazil, India, Madagascar, Mexico, Nepal, Pakistan, Peru, Thailand, Uruguay, and the United States)
- Giant quartz generators
- Celestite spheres, eggs, spheres, tumbled stones, and geodes (various sizes)
- Calcite chips (honey, red, orange, green, etc.)
- Carnelian hearts
- Tumbled stones
- Kyanite blades
- Moqui marbles
- Polished fluorite stones
- Polished blue opals
- Assorted tumbled stones (crackle quartz, natural citrine, emerald, labradorite, lodestone, malachite, and pyrite)
- Roughs and chunks (calcite, chalcopyrite, chiastolite, emerald, lodestone, malachite, and more)
Other rocks and minerals¦
- Magnetic hematite
- Crystal singing bowls
- Witches fingers
- Bivalve clams