Peace Streaks White Copal Resin Incense
Natural Resin Incense for Healing and Rejuvenation
What Is Copal?
It is a smoky and sweet incense produced from tree sap used since ancient times in various spiritual ceremonies. Copal resin is one of the many types of resinous oils extracted from barks of shrubs and trees (usually from the Buresa trees) in various parts of the world.
Copal has 3 common types: white, gold, and black. White copal resin (also called copal blanco or “the saint,” agave leaf copal, or “penca”) is produced by making diagonal cuts into the branch or trunk of a tree. Then the sap that flows through the cuts is collected using an aloe leaf, agave, or gourd placed at the foot of the tree. As time passes, the sap hardens and is sold in the market without processing.
What Are the Uses of White Copal Resin?
Copal is linked to the crown chakra. The resin is used to cleanse and boost the heart centre as well as remove energy blockages. Copal also offers protection and is often used to invoke blessings.
Light a white copal resin and fill your midst with its light and woody scent when meditating to lift your spirits, especially when you’re feeling down, anxious, lonely, or in a stagnant state in any area in your life.
Among the other spiritual uses of copal resin is for widening our awareness and stimulating positive thoughts during meditation. You can also use white copal to cleanse your crystals and different areas of your home with stagnant energies.
When Is It Best to Do Incense Cleansing?
An energizing, purifying incense ceremony is most helpful when you want to:
Set a relaxed mood before doing some yoga or starting a project that requires deep work Deepen your concentration when meditating Recall specific memories better Activate your heart chakra Relax and unwind Send your prayers directly to your Higher Being Incorporate mindfulness into your daily routine (lighting an incense helps ground your senses in the present in the moment) When you’re feeling worried or anxious
How to Use Resin Incense In Cleansing Rituals
- In an abalone shell or bowl, place a handful of sand/small rocks to insulate heat and prevent slipping.
- Place a charcoal tab on top and light it up. Let stand for 5 minutes, or until a layer of ash forms around the charcoal.
- Put the resin on top. You can mix the resin with your herb of choice depending on the intention you want to set.
- Once a stream of smoke is produced, fan the smoke with your hand or a feather in your desired direction.
- Crack open a door or window to release the old energy and smoke. Resin in particular produces a lot of smoke.
- After finishing the cleanse, let the incense blend fade completely by itself.
Grab your Peace Streaks White Copal Resin Incense today!