Take the charm and beauty of gemstones with you wherever you go.
StoneBridge Imports carries wholesale bead strands made from genuine gemstones and come in a wide array of colours. These round, icicle, chip, nugget, and glass beads were meticulously polished, drilled, and securely strung to suit everyday use. Each strand measures between 7” and 33” in length.
To create stunning pieces, try to mix and match them with your choice of elastic cords, sterling silver chains, coil cages, and pendants.
What are gemstone beads used for?
Colourful gemstone beads are often used in crafting beaded jewelry. The organic look and texture of the stones, as well as their variegated colours and patterns add luxury and elegance to necklace and bracelet pieces.
These beads also have an important use in meditation. Meditating with gemstones is said to help quiet the mind, overcome negative feelings, promote stress relief, and expand consciousness.
Various gemstones are also associated with chakra or energy healing, which means they assist in unblocking and activating the energies of the seven chakras (located at the center of the body, from the crown of the head down to the base of the spine).
I’m not sure which beads to get for my accessories. Which ones do you recommend?
You can never go wrong with these all-time bestsellers:
For more tips on choosing the right gemstones for your jewelry, read this article.
How do I choose the right gemstones to use for meditation?
First, know which chakra you want to heal. Then choose the gemstone colour associated with that chakra. Colours have an important part to play in crystal meditation. Different gemstone colours represent a particular chakra in the body’s energy ecosystem.
Here are the seven chakras and colours and gemstones associated with them:
- Crown chakra - Violet (Amethyst, Quartz, Selenite, Tanzanite, Lepidolite)
- Third eye chakra - Indigo (Sodalite, Labradorite, Lapis Lazuli, Amethyst, Tourmalinated Quartz)
- Throat chakra - Blue (Amazonite, Turquoise, Aquamarine, Lapis Lazuli)
- Heart chakra - Green (Green Aventurine, Green Opal, Unakite, Malachite, Emerald)
- Solar plexus chakra (situated at the upper belly at the diaphragm) - Yellow (Citrine, Tiger’s Eye, Moonstone, Mookaite)
- Sacral chakra (situated at the center of the lower belly or the genital area) - Orange (Carnelian, Orange Calcite, Sunstone, Unakite)
- Root chakra - Red (Garnet Red Jasper, Bloodstone, Mahogany Obsidian)
You can also choose stones based on the type of healing you seek at the moment. Do you need healing from anger or anxiety? Then choose Rose Quartz beads to soothe your emotions. If you need to deepen your spiritual connections, Celestite beads can assist you in increasing your spiritual intuition and invoking divine guidance.
More about choosing stones for emotional and spiritual healing in this blog.
Ready to buy your beads in bulk? Start shopping by clicking on the category you like to get a closer look at every product.