Looking to buy raw specimens in their natural, untouched state? This selection is curated just for you. StoneBridge Imports has one of the most comprehensive collections of rough rocks and minerals for sale in Canada.
Whether you’re searching for popular gemstone materials or rare minerals to add to your growing collection, this selection offers boundless choices for the discerning crystal shopper.
Make your rock shopping at Stonebridge Imports fast and hassle-free. Below are some expert rock shopping reminders to help you find the exact rocks you need in just a few clicks!
Tips for retailers
The amount of rocks you order will definitely depend on your capital, the stock you currently have, and your projected sales volume. So here’s how you can make the most of your budget:
- Make sure to carefully analyze what your customers need and want first before shopping for supplies.
- Replenish your rock supplies based on quality and variety.
- Find some rare rocks you can advertise as unique to your shop.
- Buy assorted rocks in bulk to avail progressive bulk discounts.
Apply for a Wholesale Account to see our full list of discounted prices.
Tips for rock tumblers
- Choose durable rocks with a Mohs hardness of at least 7. Some popular options are Agate, Quartz, and Tiger’s Eye.
- Select rock sizes that fit in your tumbler barrel. If your barrel capacity is limited to two cups of water, choose rocks that have the size of about ⅜ inch to 1 ¼ inches.
Tips for collectors
- You’ll want to get a hold of rare rocks and minerals. Decide what these items are going to be. Every type of rock has unique properties, colour, shape, and size you want your rock to have. All these factors can influence their prices. So be really clear about what you want.
- Can’t decide which rocks to get? Start with the ones that capture your interest, then build from there. For instance, you may want to start collecting Agate varieties. After completing them, move into rarer species.
- When shopping online, take time to peruse the displays per page. Study the product photos closely. Visualize how the specimen fits into your existing collection. If you want to look at a certain rock from different angles, feel free to ask us for other photos.
- Read the product description carefully to know more about the specimen including its origin, history, properties, and uses.
Tips for meditation and alternative healing
- Let your intention guide you. What would you like to manifest? Is there an ailment you would like to treat? Choose your rocks based on what you need at the moment.
- While browsing, take note of any stones that catch your attention. Appearance wise, which stones attract you the most? Which ones tug at your energy? Don’t click on the stones yet.
- Spend more time looking at every specimen. Pay attention to the emotions that every stone evokes in you as you stare at them.
- Try to imagine holding the stone in your hand. Notice the sensations or vibrations that surface while doing it.
- Now click on the stone/s that left an impression on you. Read more about their origin, history, lore, and metaphysical properties. See if they align with what you’re looking to attract in your life.
Take your pick and we’ll have them packaged and delivered to your doorstep as soon as possible. Got more questions about wholesale rock supplies for tumbling and other purposes? Get in touch with our rock specialists today for swift assistance.