The Ontario government has tightened restrictions on businesses and residents across the province in a bid to control the spread of the coronavirus. Since April 3, indoor public events have been banned. Supermarkets and pharmacies have been operating at 50% capacity and other retailers at 25%, a Bloomberg news report states.
This directive affects us directly, but StoneBridge Imports assures you that we will continue to support your business.
What does this mean for StoneBridge Imports moving forward?
- Storefront is currently closed until further notice.
- Online orders are being processed DAILY.
- We continue to provide contactless curbside pick-up.
- The March Madness Sale 2021 is still ongoing online. New products are arriving daily to the website. Browse our special sale collection here. Sale runs until April 21.
- Our rock specialists are always available to give you stellar customer support. For questions or concerns, send us an instant message.
Looking forward to supporting you in all your gemstone needs during this pandemic. In the meantime, please continue to observe basic health protocols to protect yourself and others.